SQL Server Windows Authentication support for product database connectivity
The product can now connect to the SQL server database using Windows authentication. If the system property com.fisc.mssql.useWindowsAuthentication is set to true, the product will use Windows authentication to connect to the Fischer product database. Note, the Fischer product installer still uses password authentication.
ServiceNow Connector Enhancements
ServiceNow connector is enhanced have the new data formats - Task, CatalogTask, Request and Approval.
ServiceNow trigger is enhanced have the new data formats - User, Task, CatalogTask, Request, RequestItem, RequestItemVariable and Approval.
Note: As a result of the task integration we modified the attribute names to match current ServiceNow recommendations as it relates to the incident data format specifically. The following attributes (if used) are required to be modified to the new name:
|Old Name||Replace with|
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Minor corrections in Compliance job instance statistics
- Fix issue policy processing when there are end dated membership for requested policies.
- Fix issue of incorrectly assigning certification tasks to all mangers when taking certification action on any of the previously certified resources
- Fix key syncing for newly created ORG
- Introduced option to notify the certifier on failure to process the global certification action. The notification will include the failed users (for user access certification) and failed systems (for system access certification).