Exact match handling of user match
User match policy configuration is updated to have an option to combine multiple exact matches. When this option is turned on, all exact match rules will be evaluated in the order of priority and the match results are combined. The matched attribute shown in the UI (as bold) will be of the first matched rule (even if the same record matches in the other rules, the matched attributes will be only from the first matched rule - in other words, matched attributes are not combined). When there are multiple matches after combining matches from all rules, it will force an administrative review.
SPML RA can now be configured just to launch the workflows without updating the Fischer repository tables. This gives the flexibility to run user match or any other pre-process tasks before the SPML data gets saved into the Fischer tables.
Gallagher Security Connector
Gallagher Security is a flexible, integrated access control solution to meet any security requirements. Fischer Identity has developed a new connector for this system, which supports the following operations: Cardholder export, import, and lookups; AccessGroup export and lookup. This connector also supports entitlement association, dissociation and discovery for access group.
Ascentis Connector Effective Date Support
Ascentis connector Employee data format export and lookup are enhanced to support fetching employee job data as of on an effective date. Effective date can be configured in export and lookup using the plug-in parameter AsOfEffectiveDate. This parameter can be configured as a particular date in the format yyyy-MM-dd or as the number of days ahead (+) or before(-) the current date.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed evaluation criteria configured in a user match policy doesn't evaluate
- Fixed issue in creating connected system when the optional clob parameter is configured
- Fixed SMTP connector email delivery option changes back to default on loading the workflow in studio
- Fixed issue of not able to use present/not present operators for user match policy evaluation criteria
- Fixed approver able to extend the end date of a resource beyond the configured max end date value by manually entering the date value instead of using the calendar component
- Fixed compliance certifier reminder notifications going to all the managers when force sending the reminder notification from the admin user interface.