Azure AD Connector
Modified the connector to run the API calls using the 'Web app / API' application type instead of 'Native'. Since the 'Web app / API' application type
requires an application key (Client Secret) to authenticate, added that to the connector configuration.
Existing connected systems of type 'Azure Active Directory' should be updated with the application id and client secret key of a 'Web app / API' type application.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed GIG patch version being displayed in the Admin UI.
- Fixed auto-completion of PIN text inputs.
- Fixed Google captcha disappearing when making a selection from a drop down list higher on the Identity Claim page.
- Fixed the 'Schedule New Report' Radio button causing logout of Self-Service.
- Fixed spacing issues between DUI beneficiary and user details fields.
- Fixed styling issues in DUI screens, for beneficiary and user details panels.
- Fixed duplicate manager fields when multiple sections are configured in a column.
- Fixed display of instructional icon's tooltip.
- Fixed large spacing issues between beneficiary name and start/end date field, in request access tab.
- Fixed the spacing between DUI fields and inputs so that wrapped labels may align better, and the values would not appear to be continuations of the labels.
- Fixed date formats under date fields to align to the left, right below the date input.
- Fixed issue where users' with view only permission were able to delete compliance report job instances.
- Fixed issue where database query with user field dependency for initial value will not update the dependent field.
- Fixed multiple DUI screens showing up in the Identity Claim Update Profile panel.