List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed issue when deleting notifications from Self-Service.
- Fixed policy engine issue failing if configured to only evaluate attribute changes in Self-Service.
- Fixed inconsistencies of timestamps between in 'Change Access Request' and 'New User Request'.
- Adjusted workflow queue pending count to only account for NEW and STARTUP_PENDING statuses.
- Removed support for JGroup send_interface configuration attribute.
- Fixed issue with users who don't qualify for self-service update and are not able to login to self-service when their profile is not complete.
- Fixed issue with remove access request's end date being updated wrongly if request is approved after the expiration date.
- Fixed tab key not enabling the submit button on Identity Claim page when a date field is the only required input field.
- Fixed focus not going to the first input field on the screen in identity claim, forgot user id, self-registration, sms reset pages.
- Fixed access expiry notifications not going out for some users when end date is set only in policy membership table.
- Fixed issue in account claim where answers to security questions prevent user from submitting after having entered the same answer to all questions.
- Fixed issue required non-editable DUI elements.
- Fixed issue with Submit button only becoming enabled after clicking out of the last required field that is filled out in Request Access.
- Fixed issue workflow stopped on Instance page but in details, the mapper is still running.
- Fixed issue Modifying Write Data Lose configurations.
- Fixed failing delta export.
- Fixed issues when modifying mapper functions.
- Fixed 'invalid system' issue occurring when running a downloaded workflow.
- Fixed issue with workflow still showing as stopped on the instance page but mapper still shows as running in details page.
- Fixed policy evaluation count displaying in the incorrect format in the Admin UI.
- Fixed issue with workflow instance status not getting updated.