List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed issue with delete pending policies getting cancelled when the policy evaluation is skipped.
- Fixed issue with user being sent back to PIN code step when declining acceptable use message in Kiosk when reaching it through Login Tile.
- Fixed issue with workflow debug files show different data than deployed mapper logic.
- Fixed issue with delete type approvals in pending state being cancelled when a policy evaluation occurs.
- Fixed issue with import process not bringing over the Contact Verification notifications.
- Fixed entitlements of type GroupOfName and PosixGroup were not corrected on rename.
- Fixed issue with user being unable to login to self-service if the user doesn't qualify for any self-profile update rules.
The download links below are applicable to Fischer on-premise customers that host the Fischer IdM software in their environment. If you are a Fischer IaaS (Cloud) customer, all delivery of updates are performed by Fischer on a scheduled basis.
To download the latest update, you will need a login to the Fischer Release portal. If you are a Fischer on-premise customer and would like to request an account to the Fischer Release portal, please submit a request through the Fischer ticketing system.