Fischer Identity UltiPro connector supports both the Employee and Report dataformats.
The employee dataformat supports export, lookup and import of Person data and user defined fields.
The Report dataformat supports export and lookup using report services.
The support for External Identifier Import has been added to our Oracle HCM connector.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed scenario where scheduled workflow goes to running state but does not create tasks.
- Fixed issue with unlocking operation with AD V2 connector.
- Fixed SMTP connection issues when communication occurs through the GIG.
- Fixed access expiry notification import/export issues.
- Fixed issue when attempting to test connect a system that is configured to have communications go through the GIG, after modifying the system's paremeters.
- Fixed issue with Key Status being frozen in 'Rotating' state when a key status with 'Rotation Failed' is rotated and then fails again.
- Fixed PSA user group evaluation being case sensitive for equals operator.
- Fixed user life cycle report performance issues.
- Fixed workflow deployment sometimes resulting in share not being updated.
- Fixed Self-Service calendar date picker "CANCEL" button not working in IE.
- Fixed minimum password age not getting refreshed when help desk with no email resets the password of a user.