Oracle HCM connector
Introduced a new data format in Oracle HCM Connector to fetch changes using the Atom Feeds available with HCM API.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fix to gracefully handle one off failures during the property manager initialization on server startup.
- Fixed issue with rule or condition names used in advanced expressions when containing & or characters.
- Fix to consider end_date grace policies on SoD evaluation, so that the higher priority policy is in grace period or going to be in grace period due to dis-qualification, then the lower priority policy will not be granted. If the user newly qualified for the higher priority policy then the lower priority policy will be de-provisioned without any grace days.
- Fixed issue with the identity system's entitlements not being revoked when the user dis-qualified from the entitlement policy and the modify ended up on rename.
- Made a change so that end-user's full name does not appear in Kiosk's top banner until end-user is fully authenticated.
- Fixed FK Violation while processing iFly Removal.
- Fixed issue with password expires set to a date in the future while having a 128 status.