Box will no longer provide support for products and services that rely on the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.1 encryption protocol as of March 31, 2020. We have updated Box SDK to version 2.44.1 in prevision of this change.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed inability to log into Admin UI if both primary and secondary login attributes have same value.
- Fixed inability for administrator to configure bypass codes in federation authentication rules.
- Fixed MySQL Connector in table format export returning a different table name than selected.
- Fixed logout issue occurring when end-user clicks a workflow initiator button from the profile page.
- Fix to exclude psjoa jar in idmgig and provgig war.
- Fixed the request_id hyper link in the consolidated notification which was displayed as plain html instead of as a link. Fixed to skip replacing html tags of %REQUEST_ID% token since the value is an html hyper link.
- Fixed issue where user has an inactive device set up and the add device button is disabled or non existent and the activate factor button is enabled.
- Fix inability to provide device name when registering a device the first time upon logging in, or through account claim. Fixed inability to rename a device. Fixed issue where old device name is used when added back a previously used device.
- Renamed Auth Type "SMS" to "PIN" in audit events.