Help-desk users now have the ability to resend an activation code and a Duo app link to an existing device on the end-user profile, so that in cases where an end-user has a new device, the activation of Duo can be accomplished through Fischer Identity by Help-Desk users.
Removed activate deactivate buttons from manage security if factor is Duo authentication.
Added blank instructional paragraphs for device lists that can be customized through message bundles.
Moved status link that would popup dialog with re activation qr code to an icon.
Added icon with alt text to bring attention to devices that are not linked.
Introduced the ability for end-users who qualify for Duo as optional to skip the Duo enrollment process in Identity Claim.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed issue with Get Identity Info Out of Memory if Variable Empty
- Fixed UI issue with display of all attributes under User Match Events
- Fixed issue with Information Text on DUI Doesn't Show if Field is Not
- Fixed issue with loading of old version Projects having StoredProcedure data source due to wrong class mapping in migration map.
- Fixed a formatting issue with Duo phone numbers that was preventing international numbers from being associated to the user. Added the missing "+" to the beginning of the phone number parameter that seems to have been ignored for domestic numbers only. Moved country code value into drop down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.