Fischer Identity has fixed a security issue around the encryption of certain connected system parameters, the following parameters will now be encrypted at rest as well as when in transit to the GIG:
RSA Private Key
Canvas LMS connector
Introduced new data format to manage enrollment terms. Introduced new lookup option to fetch entry using SIS ID. Changes to fetch accountId during user "By Id" export and lookup. Merged lookup data building when there are multiple accounts. Option to dynamically switch filter attributes when compatibility mode is changed.
Added support for attribute Name->Title for Oracle HCM Worker data format.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
Fixed issue of building wrong parent data file path for import task due to the status check while loading dependent task.
Fixed issue of post import process happening with empty data.
Changes to restart at failed task instance even if there is previously executed next level task for the task. This is potential case when task retry is configured to start at a top level task.
- Execute Manager Filter on Requester before setting it as default manager in create new user screen.
- Fixed issue when executing Oracle Stored Procedure where NULL would not be allowed for Date fields.
- Added ability to stop provisioning events from the Client Admin tab in Self-Service to take care of user matches that result from a bad process.
- Fixed issue that allowed duo enrollment to be skipped on identity claim page if the authentication rule is set to mandatory. This should only occur for optional second factor rule.
- Fixed issue that would prevent user from associating an existing landline phone with landline as the new device type. Error should have only been thrown when new device and existing device are not the same type.
- Added upgrade script to update the configurable minimum and maximum values for the duration and reuse count of duo bypass codes generated by a help desk user. The maximum duration was supposed to 31 days which has been correct. The maximum reuse count has been upgraded to 31 times, but it can be set for unlimited use by entering in zero.
- Fixed additional line break in login alerts
- Fixed unassigned system assessment failed for identity system due to ORG_ID condition to FUE.
- Webex lookup changes to return a status code 0 and not to fail lookup when the search doesn't return any entry for the given search criteria.
- Fixed issue with Webex lookups generating an exception when being executed.
- Fixed issue Webex Team People import when multi-valued attributes are available in import data.
- Fixed MySQL connector driver selection causing connection to fail.
Please sign in to leave a comment.