Changes to support user rename.
Changes to support additional filter options.
Manage Provisioning events option for client administrators
The provisioning events listing page is enhanced with the facility to manage the events. Now user can Start/Stop/Delete events based on the events current status.
The provisioning events section of Client administrator configuration is provided with an additional checkbox to enable managing of provisioning events:
The users/groups who have the checkbox checked will be able to see the start, stop, and restart buttons in the "Provisioning" tab in Self-Service.
Implementation change in configuring report duration
The below issues have been reported in our Reports feature:
- User didn't have any visibility on which report column the duration was based on.
- If multiple date columns were present in a report, user did not have an option to select the column to be used for report duration criteria.
- If no date columns were selected in a report, the entire records since inception was shown.
In order to handle above scenarios:
- A date column selection mechanism has been added, which can be used for selecting the column to be used for the report duration criteria.
- A UI change was made to not show duration configuration element if no date field is present.
- A date range and duration column information in the generated report was added.
The report configuration UI is modified to add a new section (Report period Criteria):
The report instance is also modified to have a description of the date range of duration of report and the field on which the duration filter/condition is applied:
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
Fix to prevent user match evaluation query to match profiles from multiple orgs when rules have conditions with OR match.
- Fixed issue with Submit button becoming enabled when disabled field is selected in forms.
- Fixed PowerShell cmdlets logging issues in ADV2 connector.
- Fix to perform case insensitive match for PSA External LDAP Group memberships.
- Changes to avoid logging secure data on REST connector call failures.
- Fixed the previous pending future dated provisioning events not getting cancelled on a new request. This issue occurs when the request gets in another server or the server is restarted.
- Fixed search filter issues in Self-Service Events in the Admin UI.
- Fixed issue with user being logged out from users tab in Self-Service when DB has an invalid read only screen_id value for the profile management configuration.
- Fixed duplicate entry in recertification UI when same entitlement is used in two resources with same set of owners and both are given for certification.
- Fixed report duration issue in Reports under Self-Service.
- Fixed issue of showing wrong attribute list for write data change type and modify type configurations.
- Fixed my availability issues when selecting dates by changing the behavior of the feature. The dates will always be visible so that the end-user can see what dates are currently set.
- Fixed issue occurring when attempting to add multiple e-mail addresses in the notification configuration under the workflow auto-suspend section.
- Fixed SoD evaluation is triggered before setting the required fields.
- Fixed slowness issues occurring as a result of key store being too large.