List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed Office-365 Connector doesn't remove forward.
- Fixed entitlements of type GroupOfName and PosixGroup were not corrected on rename.
- Fixed Date Picker Calculating Max Date incorrectly.
- Fixed Unable to Delegate Approver.
- Fixed issue with user being unable to login to self-service if the user doesn't qualify for any self-profile update rules.
- Fixed issue with delete type approvals in pending state being cancelled when a policy evaluation occurs.
- Fixed Workflow fail periodically when set up with asynchronous.
- Fixed AD-V2 Connector doesn't work if sAMAccountName is set as the key attribute.
- Fixed issue with provisioning events in grace period not getting cancelled when qualifying again.
- Included view to fetch users who haven't claimed Identity.
- Supported grace period during password expiry check during login.
- Fixed search type that had changed from "starts with" to contains while searching for Resource in Self-Service
- Corrected owner Id for account enable/disable happening internally
- Included missing account management audit events from resource workflows
- Fixed error generated in logs by Active Directory connector.
- Fixed issue with overwrite option not being honored during user load resulting in duplicate FUE_REL entries.
- Fixed issue with user deprovisioning not removing policy relationships.
- Fixed issue with duplicate workflow instances launched in policy load mode.
- Fixed issue with changes to password policy not being reflected in database.
- Fixed audit around enable/disable, lock/unlock of user accounts executed through workflows.
- Fixed issue with warning popup being displayed under user profile when switching user even if no changes were made.
- Fixed issue with expired password when logging-in Studio.
- Fixed format issue with calendar widget.
- Fixed issue with idp key synchronization.
- Fixed cache of dependent resources not being updated resulting in resource dependencies not working.
- Fixed workflow queue hung due to suspended workflows.
- Fixed Azure AD export filter losing configurations.
- Fixed issue with Compliance Assessment of type Resource failing.
- Fixed issue in Google MD connector when adding custom attributes under a certain category to a user who doesn't have any attribute under that category.
- Fixed issues when trying to change manager from "Users" tab.
- Fixed issues occurring when saving a compliance job.
- Fixed policy workflow set to approval pending on restart, if the event was cancelled.
Fixed the policy workflow status not updated if the task process object is not available.
Set the event and workflow status if the requestor job could not be found.
Fixed not to cancel the identity delete pending for delete dependency on other grace period waiting policies.
Fixed rename handler throwing exception on getting the account_id when there are multiple accounts for the system.
- Fixed REST token removal query.
- Increased asynchronous logger buffer.
- Fixed issue with Key Status being frozen in 'Rotating' state when a key status with 'Rotation Failed' is rotated and then fails again.
- Fixed notification handling of failure when missing details.
- Fixed the previous pending future dated provisioning events not getting cancelled on a new request. This issue occurs when the request gets in another server or the server is restarted.
- Fixed removal approval which was launched for policies even though the add approval was cancelled.
The download links below are applicable to Fischer on-premise customers that host the Fischer IdM software in their environment. If you are a Fischer IaaS (Cloud) customer, all delivery of updates are performed by Fischer on a scheduled basis.
To download the latest update, you will need a login to the Fischer Release portal. If you are a Fischer on-premise customer and would like to request an account to the Fischer Release portal, please submit a request through the Fischer ticketing system.