We have heard your feedback and are working to provide you with more details around our releases. Stay tuned!
Changes to disable Oracle HCM National ID support by default. Enabling the support for this attribute is now controlled by an environment variable and a connected system parameter.
Effective Date Configuration
Changes to support AsOfEffectiveDate configuration settings for HR Combined data format.
Changes to cache the effective date configuration so that same value is used across pages.
Corrected usage of ResponseDataControllerParameter in lookup calls.
Changes to support course section management from Canvas LMS course data format.
Canvas LMS Export and Lookup
MaxResults and ResultsPerPage are made configurable for Canvas LMS connected system lookup. Also changed the lookup default values for MaxResults to 1000 and ResulsPerPage to 50. Added size limit validation for sub records during export and lookup. If any of the Canvas sub records reached higher than the limit 25000, the operation is marked as failed. Changes to use configured ResultsPerPage while fetching sub records with paged calls.
Multi Valued Attributes in JDBC Schema
Changes to handle multi-valued attributes for JDBC connectors so that there is no parsing issues.
ntroduced a plug-in configuration named MultiValuedAttributeHandling for JDBC connectors to control the behavior when there are multiple values. PickFirstValue, PickLastValue, MergeValuesCommaSeparated and MergeValuesPipeSeparated are the possible values and default behavior is to pick the first value.
Added extra translations.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed removal approval which was launched for policies even though the add approval was cancelled.
- Fixed notification handling of failure when missing details.
- Fixed logger issue which would result in logging threads being locked when the buffer is full.
- Fixed Login Alert escape issue. The issue relates to /t and ' characters which were causing login alert to be unviewable from the admin ui.
- Fixed issue with User Load feature not handling attribute entitlements correctly, which would possibly result in data missing from FUE.
- Fixed issue in Office 365 connector resulting in entitlement workflow producing an error but still marking itself as complete while not completing entitlement attribution.
- Fixed issue in user match which would result in users being matched due to a different formatter being used in Birthdate field.
- Fixed issue resulting in password hash being retained in the list of past passwords if failing password policy verification.
- Fixed "Review match data" button remaining in a disabled state following upgrade to 7.5.1. This would happen for old user match events having the manager attribute in the review match data section.
- Fixed issue with key rotation occurring on disabled organizations. Rotation will now only occur on enabled organizations.
- Fixed issue with calls not going through active GIG if other GIG is disabled. This could potentially result in calls failing upon a GIG going down.
- Fixed issue where create new user id form could not be submitted due to manager field value not being populated and field not being editable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.