We have heard your feedback and are working to provide you with more details around our releases. Stay tuned!
Changes to support course section management from Canvas LMS course data format.
Canvas LMS Export and Lookup
MaxResults and ResultsPerPage are made configurable for Canvas LMS connected system lookup. Also changed the lookup default values for MaxResults to 1000 and ResulsPerPage to 50.
Added size limit validation for sub records during export and lookup. If any of the Canvas sub records reached higher than the limit 25000, the operation is marked as failed.
Changes to use configured ResultsPerPage while fetching sub records with paged calls.
Multi Valued Attributes in JDBC Schema
Changes to handle multi-valued attributes for JDBC connectors so that there is no parsing issues.
Introduced a plug-in configuration named MultiValuedAttributeHandling for JDBC connectors to control the behavior when there are multiple values. PickFirstValue, PickLastValue, MergeValuesCommaSeparated and MergeValuesPipeSeparated are the possible values and default behavior is to pick the first value.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Disabled mobile and tablet options for help desk users when activation code cannot be sent to the user. Proper warning message will be displayed in bold to inform helpdesk user of what is preventing the activation code from being sent. Helpdesk user may still add hardware token or landline devices regardless of the state of the user profile. Fixed issue that would prevent generate bypass codes button from being disabled after removing the last hardware device.
- Fixed file handles not being closed which was resulting in too many files being opened. This could potentially cause issues when a workflows are executing and as their files get read by the system.
- Change SQL Query to remove tokens to be a prepared statement executing a batch query instead of a IN clause. The IN clause was failing due to too many values being passed in and hitting the database limit.
- Fixed policy evaluation count not being accurate in the Admin UI.
- Moved Acceptable Use step to occur after validating the user id step in Identity claim and sms reset.
- Fixed issue with Office 365 connector when attempting to assign an invalid license. Assigning an invalid license would result in a NPE error, which was replaced with a proper error.
- Fixed issue where initial value is not displayed anymore in SMS Reset form' fields after an error occurred upon submitting form.
- Fixed issue with Active Directory 2008 / Exchange 2010 connector occurring when attempting to clear out an attribute which is not configured for differencing.
- Fixed issue with GIG requiring restart after modifying prio.properties file. This would result in issues such as hostname being updated in the prio.properties file not being effective immediately and requiring tomcat to be restarted.
- Fixed issue with provisioning cache issues resulting in user load features not properly assigning resources during legacy user load.
- Fixed issue with status handling for LDAP connector modify calls.
- Fix issue with Spanish strings being displayed in lieu of English in policy history in Self-Service.
- Fixed issue with password resets not being audited when initiated from workflows. Created password reset audit entry if the workflow sends in the password change date to update the existing FUAs. Fix applicable for both resource workflows updating FUA through post import process and for Identity Hub.
- Added back button on hardware token dialog's first step so that user may pick a different device type.
- Fixed issue with value from extended LDAP not being formatted properly when the value is fetched using the DN of the associated account. This would result in dates and times not being displayed properly in Self-Service as opposed to the Admin UI.
- Fix to set the status to future dated on approvals if there is a pending identity dependency.
- Fixed logger issue which would result in logging threads being locked when the buffer is full.
- Fixed Login Alert escape issue. The issue relates to /t and ' characters which were causing login alert to be unviewable from the admin ui.
- Fixed issue with User Load feature not handling attribute entitlements correctly, which would possibly result in data missing from FUE.
- Fixed issue with calls not going through active GIG if other GIG is disabled. This could potentially result in calls failing upon a GIG going down.
- Fixed issue in Office 365 connector resulting in entitlement workflow producing an error but still marking itself as complete while not completing entitlement attribution.
- Fixed issue with key rotation occurring on disabled organizations. Rotation will now only occur on enabled organizations.
- Fixed issue resulting in password hash being retained in the list of past passwords if failing password policy verification.
- Fixed time zone issues in Oracle HCM connector. Introduced a time offset for dffective date to be taken into account.
- Fixed issue in user match which would result in users being matched due to a different formatter being used in Birthdate field.
- Fixed Canvas LMS connector stability issues when exporting users by adding size limit validation for sub records during export and lookup. If any of the Canvas sub records reach higher than the limit 25000, the operation will be marked as failed. MaxResults and ResultsPerPage are made configurable for Canvas lookup. A value of 0 is not allowed for MaxResults and will fallback to 1000.
The download links below are applicable to Fischer on-premise customers that host the Fischer IdM software in their environment. If you are a Fischer IaaS (Cloud) customer, all delivery of updates are performed by Fischer on a scheduled basis.
To download the latest update, you will need a login to the Fischer Release portal. If you are a Fischer on-premise customer and would like to request an account to the Fischer Release portal, please submit a request through the Fischer ticketing system.
Identity Linux 7.4.13 Installer
Identity Windows 7.4.13 Installer
DataForum Linux 7.4.13 Installer
DataForum Windows 7.4.13 Installer
Gateway Linux 7.4.13 Installer
Gateway Windows 7.4.13 Installer
Federation Linux 7.4.13 Installer
Federation Windows 7.4.13 Installer
Please sign in to leave a comment.