SAP SuccessFactors connector
This new connector supports employee export, import, and lookups.
OData import processor handles OData APIs.
Batch support for import.
RAVE is an emergency alert system. This new connector supports import and export operations for the following dataformats: User, Group, UserList.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed issue with Apps icon not being properly displayed in Apps Portal and Admin UI after upgrade.
- Fixed issue with second level manager approval.
- Fixed job-manager attributes not being passed to pre-process workflows.
- Fixed issue with 'Modified User' column not being updated properly when user suspend or activates workflows.
- Fixes memory accumulation due to bulk of future dated/grace period provisioning processes.
- Fixed issue occurring when a user who has a future dated event runs back through the system. In such case, the grace period end-date would be pushed to be the date calculated from the new run.
Please note that when upgrading from 7.5.6 to 7.5.7, Apps icons will have to be re-uploaded, and Apps Portal will need to be restarted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.