List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Modified the way notifications details and associated send dates are displayed in both Self-Service and Admin UI to provide clearer status on notifications.
- Fixed issue where entitlement relation would not be updated when 2 policies (one qualifying and one disqualifying) have different resources with same entitlements.
- Fixed issue occurring in Kiosk when no system are selected to be visible in the PEC. Identity System will not be always visible during password reset, irrespective of visibility in PEC.
- Fixed issue with Google reCaptcha causing the captcha to not be displayed properly.
- Fixed issue with Get Identity Info in Studio when using 'include end dated accounts' configuration. When checked, the end-dated accounts would be excluded, and when not checked, the end-dated accounts would be pulled.
- Fixed delay when searching for de-provisioned users in Self-Service.
The download links below are applicable to Fischer on-premise customers that host the Fischer IdM software in their environment. If you are a Fischer IaaS (Cloud) customer, all delivery of updates are performed by Fischer on a scheduled basis.
To download the latest update, you will need a login to the Fischer Release portal. If you are a Fischer on-premise customer and would like to request an account to the Fischer Release portal, please submit a request through the Fischer ticketing system.
Identity Linux 7.5.8 Installer
Identity Windows 7.5.8 Installer
DataForum Linux 7.5.8 Installer
DataForum Windows 7.5.8 Installer
Gateway Windows 7.5.8 Installer
Federation Linux 7.5.8 Installer
Federation Windows 7.5.8 Installer
Please sign in to leave a comment.