Configuration Hub - Global Variables
The Configuration Hub, which is used to build configuration related workflows from the Workflow & Connectivity Studio, has been enhanced with a new data format to manage global variables. Prior to the enhancement, global variables could be manually managed from the Admin UI or Workflow & Connectivity Studio UI, but not in automated fashion. The new data format supports export, create, modify and delete of global variables.
The screenshot below is a sample workflow that exports from a flat file, which contains a list of global variables and ultimately ends with the Configuration Hub, which will manage the global variables in the system.
The screenshot below show the available configurations that can be adjusted when using the GlobalVariable data format.
The screenshot below shows the available attributes that can be used with the new global variable data format.
Oracle HCM Connector - Additional Worker Managers
Oracle HCM Connector has been enhanced to support manager attributes for worker export and lookup. Prior to the enhancement, multiple exports/lookups were necessary, with additional workflow logic, to loop through the data to determine the appropriate manager for each assignment a user had.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed issue within kiosk authentication flow to skip the second factor authentication when the primary and secondary authentication types are the same.
- Fixed issue of invalid date format related to the Effective Date configuration for Oracle HCM connector when using the HR Combined data format.
- Fixed issue that caused Transaction* attributes, related to success-failure statuses, not being listed as source attributes in the data mapper of a success of failure branch within a workflow.
- Fixed issue causing users to be logged out when using the Create New User form within the Self-Service Portal, if the form included the password field on the dynamic user interface (DUI).
- Fixed issue causing an empty first or last name attribute to not populate the Gallagher system correctly when using the Gallagher connector. The connector was modified in relation to the CardHolder API on add/modify calls to pass empty value when attribute has empty value.
- Fixed issue causing double escaping of SQL special characters in the data, when the database connector executes the stored procedure using callable statement. For example, if a user with the last name was D'Leon, prior to the fix, when the stored procedure was executed, the value that would end up within the database field was D''Leon.
The download links below are applicable to Fischer on-premise customers that host the Fischer IdM software in their environment. If you are a Fischer IaaS (Cloud) customer, all delivery of updates are performed by Fischer on a scheduled basis.
To download the latest update, you will need a login to the Fischer Release portal. If you are a Fischer on-premise customer and would like to request an account to the Fischer Release portal, please submit a request through the Fischer ticketing system.
Identity Linux 7.6.9 Installer
Identity Windows 7.6.9 Installer
DataForum Linux 7.6.9 Installer
DataForum Windows 7.6.9 Installer
Gateway Windows 7.6.9 Installer
Federation Linux 7.6.9 Installer
Federation Windows 7.6.9 Installer
Please sign in to leave a comment.