Provisioning enhancement for account de-provisioning
The provisioning feature has been enhanced to de-provision accounts even if there are self-service resource requested entitlements. When the account is identified to be de-provisioned, the system checks all the entitlements associated with that account. If there are entitlements granted by the self-service resource requests, then the system will internally generate self-service requests to de-provision those entitlements. The account de-provisioning will be marked as dependent to those entitlement de-provisioning request(s), so that the account is de-provisioned only after successful deprovisioning of the entitlements. This process will not remove any entitlements granted by policies which are not in the dis-qualification list. If the resource, which granted the entitlement requires approval for remove action, then the entitlement removal will go through the approval process.
The admin UI provisioning event details will show the details of the entitlements removed as part of account dis-qualification as shown below.
DuoCircle is a mail management system protecting businesses against ransomware, phishing, spoofing, and fraud in email. DuoCircle also provide Spam filtering, email archiving and outbound SMTP. Many clients that offer email for life like Higher Ed use DuoCircle as SMTP Relay/Forward application. DuoCircle connector can be used to manage Recipient and forward address to support this.
DuoCircle supports REST based APIs . The connector is using these APIs to do the processing. The API authentication is based on the API key. Service Id is the Id corresponding to the service the client is using. This is an optional parameter and is fetched dynamically during connector processing when it is not configured.
DuoCircle is a Provisioning only connector. It supports export, lookup and import of Recipients. Recipient alias and forward can be managed using the sub records from Recipient data format. Paging and filtering is not supported by the API. Filter support is added by processing it at the connector level.
Workday Data Format ReportWithDynamicDateRanges
Added a new export only data format ReportWithDynamicDateRanges in Workday connector. This is Report data format with a propagating date interval to support transaction based reports. The date propagation is similar to the one used in other transaction based data formats. The value of to date is the time when task is started and from date is the to date of the previous run. For the first time execution, the value of InitialTransactionStartDate is used. There are two system variables ($DynamicStartDate and $DynamicEndDate) to set these values to report parameters. It can be configured as.
The Select button in parameter management UI can be used to select these system variables.
Introduced more configuration options for the task parameter InitialTransactionStartDate. This can be configured using combination of two methods StartOfDay()/EndOfDay() and tokens like +Xd, -Xd, +Xh, -Xh, +Xm, -Xm, +Xs and -Xs. The default value is changed from static date to -100.
Ethos Connector Enhancements
Employee data format is enhanced to support termination reason sub attributes. Student and StudentAdmissions data formats are enhanced to support student academic period status sub attributes.
Global Variable Support for Task Parameters for Oracle HCM Connector
Global variable support is added for the below task configuration parameters. These parameters can be configured as ##%GlobalVariableName## in export and lookup.
List of defects reported by customers or implementation, does not contain defects raised internally.
- Fixed workflow execution hanging issue after the DB failover handling. The database connection pool's validate query execution was stuck due to network error. Introduced a new connection pool property to set the validation query timeout (with default value of 60 seconds) to avoid this indefinite hanging issue. Excluded resource workflow counts on workflow distribution, this will avoid issue of queue distribution hitting the limits due to large number of resource workflows. The resource workflows are actually distributed, but assigned directly to a server.
- Fixed issue of failing the first execution/run for transaction log based export in REST connectors. This issue was found within the Oracle HCM connector.
- Fixed issue of Office 365 REST connector lookup not retrieving Mailbox Settings attributes.
- Fixed issue of adding temporary variables not in the sorted order when mapper lines are copy/pasted from one workflow to another. This issue showed up when viewing the variable/attribute list UI within a data mapper.
- Fixed issue with label listing when Go To Line mapper rule is configured. If the Go To Line was in a nested line of the data mapper, it was not able to be seen. The fix corrected label name validations for the Label rule.
- Fixed issue with Date Modify rule re-configuration when no date modify operation is configured.
- Fixed issue with configuring Write to Log File mapper rule. Due to this issue, after the rule was configured, if you entered it again, it would be blank.
- Fixed issue with Lookup rule configurations inside mapper functions. The PICK button was not becoming enabled to select the attributes that are to be returned from the lookup.
- Fixed issue with configuring Write Data mapper rule. The mapper rule was not retaining the configurations that were set.
- Fixed issue with change tracking when certain mapper rule configurations are modified. The workflow studio is to determine if any changes occurred to a workflow on the canvas. If so, it is to ask if you'd like to save the changes.
- Fixed SMTP connection failure when SMTP server supports only TLSv1.2. Notifications were getting stuck due to this issue.
- Fixed re-encryption issue with GIG associated export in bulk mode. The data is retained encrypted with the communication key once this failure happened.