Once your learner account has been created you can access the Fischer University via the following URL:
Upon a successful login learners will be provided access to their dashboard. It is here that they have complete control over how they consume the Fischer University content.
Let's take a quick tour.
The status widgets provide high level visibility into the following:
- How often a learner has logged in
- Status metrics on course progress
- Recently Viewed Courses
- Recent Achievements
Learners have the ability to organize their course assignments as follows:
- All - A list of all assigned courses, regardless of their individual completion status
- In Progress - A list of all of the courses that are in progress
- Overdue - Assigned courses that have a due date that has passed
- Not Started - A list of courses that have been assigned, but have not yet been started
- Completed - A list of courses that have been completed and require no further action
All available Fischer University content is available for self assignment from within the Content Library. If a particular course is not automatically assigned via a team or individual assignment it can be accessed here.
Learners have the ability to manage their Fischer University profile and take the following actions:
- See their Login Account value (i.e.: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Update their profile Information
- If applicable, switch between the learner and admin view
- Access the online Help Guides
Don't wait log in today and get started.
If assistance is needed the Fischer University training team can be reached at email@example.com